Widex has introduced its newest hearing aid; the EVOKE. This is the world’s first machine-learning hearing aid to date, created to “evolve in real life situations and to keep getting smarter the more you wear it”.
Widex SoundSense technology allows you to be fully in control of your listening experiences through the EVOKE app on your smart phone. The app is simple and easy to use. You will have the ability to customize different sound memories depending on your environment and what you want to hear. However—if you would rather let the EVOKE take control and adjust effortlessly, that is an option as this hearing aid will adjust itself automatically for you.
The EVOKE will remember your preferences the more you wear it. So much so, that you might even forget that you’re wearing hearing aids in the first place!
More about the Widex EVOKE:
- Direct wireless mobile connectivity (2.4 GHz Bluetooth connectivity)
- Multiple wireless connectivity options via WidexLink technology and TONELINK App
- Equipped with SoundSense Learn technology
- Compatible with the DEX assistive listening devices
- 4 performance levels 440/330/220
- Uses a size 312 battery
- Protection class IP68 (only non-rechargeable solution)