Oticon released its newest rechargeable line of hearing aids; the Oticon OPN S family. The OPN S was designed to offer simplicity, outstanding connectivity and a groundbreaking listening experience for the user.
“The biggest challenge for people with hearing loss is understanding speech in noisy environments when multiple people are speaking at the same time. Oticon Opn S breaks the limits of what you thought possible with hearing aids. Proven to provide even better speech understanding with less effort in noisy environments than our previous generation of hearing aids, Opn S lets you take an active part in difficult listening situations – just like people with normal hearing” (Oticon Whitepaper).
Did you know that:
96% Preferred Oticon OPN S over the Oticon OPN
45% Greater speech understanding
30% Better memory recall
30% Less effort to hear in complex listening situations
What makes the OPN S different?
- Rechargeable: takes 3 hours to charge in a magnetic case and holds its charge for 18-24 hours
- Low Maintenance: takes Lithium Ion batteries that will last 2.5-3 years
- Compatible: with iPhone and Android devices, enjoy seamless connectivity
- Faster: runs on the new Velox S platform, which is 30x faster than the Velox platform
- Better Listening Experience: takes 56,000 measurements in one second of the environment; resolution and speed
- Oticon ON App: allows you to make personal adjustments to your hearing aids from your smartphone
- No Whistling: OpenSound Optimizer detects and prevents whistling/feedback before it begins
Please call Kubick & Kubick at (973) 309-7294 to schedule your appointment to demo the new Oticon OPN S hearing aid.
Below are Oticon’s Whitepapers, which show the clinical evidence and research studies behind the OPN S.
Read Oticon’s Whitepapers